Instructor: Joy Newman
4-7pm; September 28; October 14, 20; November 9, 16, 18
Strategies for Student Success includes activities that require reflection on daily practice, debate over research and current practices, utilizing modeling, and experiential learning. The following modules will be offered in this series:
- Teach Them to Think (9/28)
- Students with Challenges (10/14)
- The Trio: Inquiry-Based, Problem-Based and Project-Based Learning (10/20)
- Curriculum Matters (11/9)
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (11/16 & 18)
Participants will receive 4 PLU’s for each session.
This is a free course.