How do I file a grievance?

The Washington Teachers’ Union has a staff of highly trained Field Representatives who advise the Building Reps and SCAC teams, help enforce the WTU-DCPS contract, continually strive to strengthen educator-administrator collaboration, and when necessary, process grievances.

If you believe that you have been subject to unfair labor conditions or your contractual rights have been violated, please contact your Field Representative.

This page is password protected!