Collective Bargaining Agreement 2022-2023 - (Expires September 30, 2023)
- The tentative agreement signed by President Pogue Lyons and Chancellor Ferebee
- A tentative contract fact sheet
- A review of the tentative changes to Articles 6 and 7 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- A copy of the tentative CBA
- A copy of the current CBA (October 1, 2016 – September 30, 2019)
- A tentative contract salary schedule
- A Q&A document on the tentative contract
WTU Members > Login > Meeting Minutes (WTU MEMBERS-ONLY INFORMATION)
(Videotape and Fact Sheet Available) November 29, 2022 - WTU's Town Hall Meeting with President Pogue Lyons
Collective Bargaining Agreement 2016-2019
According to contractual regulations, this contract is in full effect until a new collective bargaining agreement is signed. If the document doesn't appear below immediately, please click here.
To download DCPS' Administrative Premium Pay Authorization, click here.