WTU Professional Learning - Download SPRING 2022 Course Offerings
WTU’s professional development courses are all research-based, peer-to-peer and solution-driven. They all help teachers build content knowledge and mastery of pedagogical strategies. All WTU courses are aligned to the DCPS IMPACT Teaching and Learning Framework and Essential Practices Standards 1 through 5. Due to on-going COVID protocols, all courses will be offered online. However, some instructors may elect to offer outdoor, in-person experiences.
Our featured courses include:
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Foundations: Organizing the Classroom for Teaching and Learning
- Reclaiming Assessments: Using a Balanced Classroom Assessment System to Strengthen Student Learning
- Integrating the Arts into your Classroom
- Educating Low Vision Students
WTU's upcoming informative classes (1 FREE class for new WTU members):
- Hispanic Culture & Spanish Language II (starts 4/23)
- Foundations: Organizing the Classroom for Teaching and Learning (starts 4/23)
Free WTU PD Workshops:
- Dimensions to Wellness (4/23)
- Strategies for Student Success-The Trio: Inquiry-Based, Problem-Based & Project-Based Learning (4/16)
- Student Debt Clinic (4/19)
WTU Member Registration Fees
Regular Pricing -- $150, per course
Non-Member Registration Fees
$300 per course
$375, in addition to the registration fees listed above. Payments must be made directly to Trinity University. To receive graduate credit, participants must submit the WTU registration form and the Trinity University registration form along with all applicable fees.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds.
Contact Sarah Elwell at [email protected] with any questions.