What if my years of service aren’t correct? Who should I contact?

First obtain a copy of the your individual retirement record (IRR) from the Office of Pay and Retirement Services (OPRS) by sending an email to [email protected] and request your IRR also referred to as the SF-2806.

This page is password protected!